Extra Premium Olive Oil
- Hippocrates, the father of medicine, describes olive oil as the perfect remedy and names it Omphakinon.
- Aristotle studied the olive tree and turned his cultivation into a science.
- Solon (639-559 B.C.) was the first to legislate for olive tree protection by determining their planting distance at nine feet.
- Homer likened it to liquid gold.
- Excellent to use in health (Dioscorides the Pedanios).
OEVOTAS ELIXIR CERAMIC
OEVOTAS GOLD ELIXIR CERAMIC
OEVOTAS PREMIUM ELIXIR
OEVOTAS GOLD ELIXIR
Achean Eleas Gaia-Visions
It handles the production of 1000 olive tree growers that trust us with their product.
It hosts the most modern machines in the world (closed circuit) of GEA WESTFALIA SEPARATOR.
Live processing of GOLD ELIXIR at 27 ° c for OEVOTAS p.c.
- WORLD LEADER IN OUR PRODUCT SECTOR :We follow our strategic priorities to achieve our financial goals.
- WE PRODUCE TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW: We apply our values to reach the top and stay there.
- OUR COMMITMENT IS THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN PRACTICE: For a "green" future.
Our father taught us that it is the most valuable good so we shall love it, respect it, take care of it, cultivate it in his own land, now in ours and tomorrow in theirs.
He taught us the values of life and the ideals of religion, culture and Olympism.
OIVOTAS P.C is a Greek company founded by Nikolaos Apostolopoulos, also shareholder of the company ACHAION ELAIAS GAIA (Olive Mill).
Just as Aristotle studied the olive tree and turned his cultivation into a science, I was inspired - getting passionate about the exceptional quality of olive oil produced in the ancient region of Achaia- and created an authentic Greek product, the OEVOTAS olive oil.
OEVOTAS olive oils are 100% from Koronia variety, while the combination of Koronia and Patrinia variety is Organic.
The oil is produced from two different varieties of olives, grown exclusively in the Western region of the Peloponnesian Peninsula.
We created the myth that came true!
Kotinos: the wild olive wreath with which they crowned the winner at the Ancient and Modern Olympic Games, a global symbol of Peace and Freedom.
Archaic background, in honor of the first Achaean Olympic Games winner (OEVOTAS FROM DYMH).
Runner 756 B.C. : Road race Winner of the sixth Olympics, in Olympia.
His statue adorned our homeland and -in 456 B.C.- they also made a statue of him in Alti, Olympia.
Honoring him, the Achaean athletes sacrificed something on his altar and in case they won they crowned his statue with the winning Kotinos (Pausanias Achaika).
We united Ancient and Modern Greece.
Road races were divided into speed races (stadion, diavlos, oplitis) and endurance (dolihos). The race of the Stadion was the only one that took place until the 13th Olympic games (728 BC) while, due to its importance, each Olympics received the name of its winner. OEVOTAS 756 B.C.